Hi everyone! I’m back trying to keep up with all the lovely nominations I’ve received lately from my fellow bloggers. Today’s post is about the Real Neat Blog Award for which I was nominated by The Incomplete Thinker. Thank you so much! For all you other readers, please do check out her awesome blog.
Now moving on to the questions –
1. If you could have any job/career, what would it be?
Ever since I watched Castle, I’ve always wanted to be an Author like Richard Castle. However, since I suck at writing actual stories, and since I can’t steal fictional lives that life isn’t mine.
2. If you were a cake, which flavor would you be?
Just pure rich Chocolate! I love Chocolate. As a second choice, I wouldn’t mind being a Red Velvet Cake.
3. What’s your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
Um. I’m not really that particular about clothing so I don’t really know. I do like this really comfortable maroon hoodie that I bought last year but I don’t really get much of a chance to use it.
4. Would you rather be a board game or an Xbox?
Board Game. I don’t even know why, I just LOVE board games
5. Star or love heart?
6. What’s your biggest desire for life?
I want to make sure that every step I take in life leads me to be in a place where I can always be there to give my parents the comfort and happiness that they’ve given me all my life. My greatest desire is that they never have to face any problems on my account.
7. If you had the choice, would you be an only child or would you have siblings?
I have a younger brother and I would never ever change that for anything in the world. Even if we’re fighting like cats and dogs, I love him to the Moon and beyond. Nobody but me gets to trouble him in any way. I have always wanted an older brother too, no idea why.
- Which songs do you like to listen to when you’re reading or working?
- What three words describe you best?
- What is the most fulfilling thing about blogging for you?
- Which childhood memory mortifies you the most?
- If you could live your life either 50 years in the past or 50 years in the future, which would you chose and why?
- What three tips would you give to your ten year old self about living their life?
- What activity/thing/person cheers you the most when you are upset?
I’ve recently found such lovely people through the blogs so here’s my nominations and a shout-out to some amazing blogs. I know you guys have such great content to post about so feel no pressure to take part, as this nomination is merely an appreciation for your blog from my side.
And that’s all for today! Hope you have a great day!