Hi everyone! Today’s post is about the Awesome Blogger Award for which I was nominated by Em@TheKeystrokeBlog. Thank you so much for the nomination! For all you other readers, please do check out her wonderful blog. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I do.
The Awesome Blogger Award is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include the reason behind the award
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate some awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
1. What’s your favorite food?
It’s food! Can one really have a favorite? However, I do enjoy sipping cold coffee with a plate of fries while I read a book.
2. Do you eat while you read?
Yes! All the time. However, I’m very conscious about leaving food marks on my book so I usually sit on a table if I’m multi-tasking. Else, I tend to read on my Kindle while eating.
3. Coffee or tea?
Coffee all the way ❤
4. Where is your favorite place to read?
Since I shift around so much, I don’t really have a fixed place anymore. I love curling up on the couch and reading, or sitting in a beach chair by the waves.
5. Do you have any pets? (If yes can you share some pictures?)
Sadly no. My mum isn’t a fan. I definitely want to get a puppy when I get my own place though.
6. Do you like hot or cold weather?
I don’t think I enjoy either extreme really. I do like mildly cold weather over hot weather though.
7. What is your favorite genre of books?
Young Adult! I’ve been getting more and more into YA ever since I joined blogging.
8. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say “magic”?
Harry Potter. I always associate magic with Harry Potter since its one of the first series I read and fell in love with. ❤
9. Dragons or Unicorns?
Unicorns. I don’t know why though. In general, they seem far more peaceful than dragons when we take most stories into account plus they’re gorgeous!
10. What book do you force on anyone who listens to your opinions?
The Martian by Andy Weir. I love that book so very much and while I realize that it does not match everyone’s taste and quite a few people don’t like it, I really do love it so much and force it on basically anyone who listens to me.
As always, no pressure to take part in this. This is simply an appreciation of just how much I enjoy reading all your lovely posts.
- What would constitute a perfect day for you?
- For what in life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- If you could erase the entire story of a book from you mind just so you could reread it and hence relive reading it for the first time, which book would you choose and why?
- Which fictional character do you think would be the most boring to meet in real life? Which would be the most interesting?
- If you decide to change your current name, what would your new name be?
- Which book do you love recommending to everyone around you?
- What part of blogging keeps you going and wanting to blog more and more?
- Which is your favorite dessert of all time?
- Which book had you thinking about it for days after you finished reading it? Why?
And that’s all for today! Thank you so much Em for the nomination.
Until next time