I was (not quite) recently tagged for the Mystery Blogger Award by the amazing Ashley in Wonderland. Thanks a ton for the nomination! For all those of you reading this, please do check out her wonderful blog!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well i.e. Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’ve changed schools 10 times during the course of my childhood. When I tell people this, they presume its because I flunked out of school but that isn’t true at all. My dad was in a transferable job which meant we moved around A LOT. By their 18th Wedding Anniversary, my parents had already lived in 20 different apartments.
- I have a younger brother whom I absolutely adore! He’s 4 years younger than me so he’s still in high school and he’s most definitely embarrassed of the fact that I still treat him like a baby, but we still get along fairly well. I would share a photo with him but he’s extremely camera conscious and would definitely kill me if he found out I posted a photo of his online.
- I can solve the Rubik’s Cube in 2-5 minutes. I learned the solution online when I was 11.
Now on to the questions –
What was/is your favorite and least favorite subject in school?
Um. I don’t know? I guess I kind of liked English because it was ridiculously easy. I also enjoyed studying Biology but only when it involved subjects like Genetics.
My least favorite is much easier – Physics. I could not STAND Physics. I’m so glad its over.
Do you speak more than one language?
I speak English and Hindi fluently. I know a little bit of Tamil (a language native to South India), which I only use to converse with my relatives. I am learning French this semester but I’m terrible at it.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
This is such an interesting question but I’m not quite sure. In the past two years my parents have lived in Abu Dhabi and Singapore, and I loved both places and I do think I’d love to live in both places permanently.
What’s your current phone wallpaper?
This is going to look so narcissistic –
It used to be an “I Am Sherlocked” Poster but I recently changed it to this.
And for my ‘weird’ question, if you could only eat one specific food for the rest of your life (i.e. french fries, Popsicle, etc.) what would it be?
Burritos! I just had my first ever Burrito today and it was awesome! Plus if its the only thing I’m going to eat for the rest of my life, a Burrito will have enough to sustain me.
I know you might have already done this one or may not be too inclined towards tags, so please don’t feel any pressure to take part. This is merely an appreciation of your awesome-sauce blogs!
- Are there any books that you had no intention of reading, but ended up reading anyways? How did it turn out?
- Which was one of the scariest moments of your life?
- Who or what is the greatest sources of happiness in your life.
- Which was your favorite book/series growing up?
- And for my slightly weird question – if you had to befriend any one character from Children’s fiction books or shows (e.g. Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Spongebob Squarepants etc) who would you befriend and why?
And that’s all for today! Thanks a ton for the nomination! It really did feel quite great doing an Award post after so long! Hope you have a great day. Until next time –