Hi everyone! I was recently nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Sydney@FireAndRainBooks. Thank you so much for the nomination! For all you other readers, please do check out her wonderful blog!
Now on to the award –
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award graphic to your post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- My favorite brand of chocolate ever is Whittaker’s. It’s not available anywhere around my place so I usually end up hoarding it when I go home. It just somehow reminds me of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory and it tastes amazing
- I’m in the second year of a four year course in University and already can’t wait to get it over with. I’m ridiculously homesick all the time and I thought it would go away over time but no such luck.
- I moved around a lot as a kid so I never really got much of a chance to make long term friends. I do have 2 best friends for the past 6 years though and they’re pretty awesome. I barely get a chance to talk to them anymore, but I still miss them a lot.
- The only album I’ve heard in its entirety (other than Phineas and Ferb) is California 37 by Train. I love all the songs in it so much!
- The first Book Series I’ve ever been fascinated by is Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage. It’s actually the series that got me into reading at the age of 8 I think. Subsequently came The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch and Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer.
- I’ve always been fascinated by Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. I actually haven’t dared try it yet but ever since I read that it was Cass’s favorite in The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch I’ve always wondered.
- I hadn’t ever tried Marshmallows or Burritos till a few weeks back. They’ve both quickly become one of my favorite foods to snack on! ❤
And that’s all for today! Hope you have a great day! Until next time –